View property history and print your receipt for Local Property Tax (LPT)
The property history service allows you to view annual LPT information about any property owned by you in Ireland.
Using the service, you can view LPT information relating to:
- filed returns
- property band and value
- your preferred payment methods
- your liable LPT charge
- your total LPT charge due
- how much LPT you have paid
- interest accruing or penalties applied
- the outstanding balance on all the years that the property has been owned by the current owner
- any financial transactions for the property for the period.
What you need to use the service
To use the service, you will need:
How to use the service
You can access the service through LPT online, by following these steps:
- Enter your PPSN, property ID and property PIN and click ‘Login’.
- On the home screen click the ‘View Property History‘ button.
You can access the service through myAccount, by following these steps:
- Click ‘Local Property Tax (LPT)’ on the ‘Property Services’ card.
- On the home screen, click the 'View Property History' button.
You can access the service through ROS, by following these steps:
- Click on the ‘View Property List’' button in the ‘Local Property Tax’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Property ID’.
- On the home screen click the ‘View Property History’ button.