Forgot your myAccount password?
If you have forgotten your myAccount password, you can obtain a new temporary password.
You will need to provide your:
- Personal Public Service Number (PPSN)
- date of birth
- phone number or email address.
Where the information you provide matches the details held on our records, we will send you a new temporary password immediately. You can receive the password by text or email.
If it is not possible to verify your information immediately, you will need to register for myAccount again.
How to obtain a temporary password
You can obtain a temporary myAccount password by following these steps:
- Go to the myAccount sign in page.
- Select ‘Forgot Password?’.
- Enter the relevant information (PPSN, date of birth, phone number or email address).