Forms ordering service
The quickest, easiest and most secure way for you to manage your tax affairs is to use Revenue's online services.
If you are unable to use our online services, you can order the forms listed below. You can do this by:
- calling our 24-hour automated voicemail forms ordering service on 01 738 3675
- leaving the details set out below.
What you need to use this service
To use the service, you will need:
- the title of the form and year (if applicable) that you require
- the number of forms
- your name
- your Personal Public Service Number (PPSN)
- your telephone number
- your full postal address, including Eircode.
Alternatively, you can also use these details to request forms by emailing email@example.com.
Please note that you can only order the forms listed below using this service.
Tax return forms
- Form 54 (state year) - Claim for repayment of Deposit Interest Retention Tax (DIRT).
- Form DE1 (state year) - Application to have deposit interest paid without deduction of DIRT where an applicant and, or spouse or civil partner is aged 65 or over.
- Form DE2 (state year) - Application by permanently incapacitated individual(s) to have deposit interest paid without deduction of DIRT.
- Form P50 - First claim for a repayment of Income Tax and, or Universal Social Charge (USC) during employment.
- Med 2 - Dental expenses certified by a dental practitioner.
- SPCC1 - Claim for Single Person Child Carer Credit primary claimant.
- SPCC2 - Claim for Single Person Child Carer Credit secondary claimant.
- Form HK1 - Claim for an allowance for employing a carer.
- Form IT31 - Claim for tax relief in respect of tuition fees for third level education.
- Assessable Spouse Election Form - Form to be sent to your Revenue office to update your civil status on Revenue records.
Capital Gains Tax forms
- Form CG50 - Application for a certificate under Section 980(8) of theTaxes Consolidation Act 1997.
Capital Acquisitions Tax forms
- Form CA4 - To request a letter of clearance (Form IT8).
- Form CA12 - Application for a Certificate of Discharge from Capital Acquisitions Tax (CAT) by virtue of Section 62(2) of the CAT Consolidation Act 2003.
- Form CA24 - Inland Revenue Affidavit CAT Consolidation Act 2003 (to be used where the deceased died before 5 December 2001).
- Form CA26 - Corrective Affidavit CAT Consolidation Act 2003 (to be used where a grant of probate was obtained between 5 December 2001 and 4 September 2020).
- Form IT38S - Return for gift(s) and, or inheritance(s) received on, or after, 5 December 2001.
Drivers and passengers with disabilities
- Form DD1 - Tax relief in relation to vehicles purchased for use by people with disabilities.
- Form DDO - Tax relief in relation to vehicles purchased for use by qualifying organisations.
- Form FG1 - Fuel Grant Claim.
- VRT7 - Drivers and passengers with disabilities, Organisations Tax Relief Scheme.