Submit a Vehicle Registration Tax (VRT) balance enquiry request
The VRT balance enquiry request service allows motor traders to view a current VRT balance on their Revenue account. Traders can request a current balance and get a response in their Revenue Online Service (ROS) Inbox. You can use this service if you are registered both as a VRT authorised trader and for ROS.
How to access the service
You can access the service through ROS by following these steps:
- Select 'Revenue Record' from the ROS main menu.
- Select 'Request Statement of Accounts'.
- Select 'VRT' form the 'Tax Type/Duty' option list.
- Select the relevant option from the 'Function' option list.
- Select 'Inbox Messages' from the 'Options' menu.
- Select the relevant inbox record.
- Click the 'View account statement online' button.