What taxes can be registered and ceased through eRegistration

Tax registration or re-registration applications can be submitted online for:

  • Income Tax
  • Corporation Tax
  • Value Added Tax
  • Employer (PAYE, PRSI or both)
  • Environmental Levy (E-Levy)
  • Relevant Contracts Tax
  • Sugar Sweetened Drinks Supplier
  • Sugar Sweetened Drinks Exporter
  • Diesel Rebate Scheme
  • Customs and Excise.

A notification of cancellation for a taxhead registration can be submitted online.

When ceasing VAT or E-Levy a reason for cancellation must be supplied.

Next: What services are available in eRegistration