Mobile and offline applications
RevApp is a free mobile app, provided by Revenue, to help you manage your tax affairs on the go.
It gives you quick and easy mobile access to:
- Revenue Online Service (ROS), providing online services for self-employed and business customers
- myAccount, providing online services for customers not registered for the Revenue Online Service (ROS)
- Receipts tracker, which is the easy way to record and manage receipts for your expenses
- MyEnquiries, which is an online contact facility that allows you to securely exchange correspondence with Revenue
- calculators and tools. These online tools to help you calculate taxes such as Pay As You Earn (PAYE), Local Property Tax and Vehicle Registration Tax.
You can download a ROS mobile certificate using RevApp, which will enable you to access ROS on your mobile device.
Where to get RevApp
RevApp is available to download free from the App Store, Google Play Store and Windows Store.
The initial download is 17MB. It is available on mobile devices with the following operating systems:
- Android 4.4 onwards.
- iOS 8 onwards.
- Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
You will need internet access to use the app. It is advisable that you connect to WiFi, particularly when uploading and downloading images of receipts.
Next: Revenue Online Service (ROS) offline application