Sub-user or linked certificate
You can use Sub-user certificates to:
- access ROS from another device
- give ROS access to other users
- access webservices, for example, eRCT, eManifest
- access other online systems, for example, Motortrans, CRO, Welfarepartners.
Digital certificates should not be shared among users.
The ROS administrator applies for sub-user certificates.
Existing sub-users that have full administration permissions can also set up new sub-users.
For more information, please refer to the guides:
The ROS administrator manages all sub-user access, including:
- access permissions
- revoking sub-user certificates.
For more information, please refer to the guide: