CRO (CORE) users
Companies Registration Office (CRO) customers using ROS signatures on the Companies Online Registration Environment (CORE) system require a ROS Sub-user certificate.
These have to be issued in the name of each signatory.
The certificate must be loaded on the ROS login screen to be available on the CORE signing page.
Any problems encountered with the CORE system should be reported to CRO.
Obtaining a Sub-user certificate for CORE
When requesting the Sub-user certificate:
- The surname and first name must exactly match the signatory details recorded with CRO.
- Make up an ID Ref – this will be used to download the Sub-user certificate.
- Choose ‘Other’ as the ID Type.
- Enter the email address for the signatory.
- Do not enter any other data, only these five items.
- No ROS permissions are required.
For more information please refer to the guides:
Loading a Sub-user certificate for CORE
If the required certificate does not appear on the CORE signing page, follow the instructions to:
Renewing a Sub-user certificate for CORE
If your CORE certificate is due for renewal, go to the ROS login screen and try to login to ROS.
You should then get the option to renew your certificate.
After you have renewed your certificate, complete the steps to: