ROS 2019 payroll
This section deals with Revenue Payroll Notifications (RPNs) and Payroll submission functions.
You can access Revenue Online Service (ROS) payroll functions from the Employer Services panel on the My Services tab.
There are three methods of payroll reporting:
- Inputting your payroll manually on ROS
- This applies if you do not have a ROS compatible payroll package.
- You will be logging into ROS and using the online form options.
- Manual file upload using payroll software
- Your payroll package creates and accepts ROS compatible files.
- You will be logging into ROS and manually transferring payroll files to and from your payroll package.
- Direct reporting using payroll software
- Your payroll package communicates to ROS directly.
- You will be accessing payroll functions in your payroll package.
For more information on payroll reporting, please visit the section that applies to you.
Next: Inputting your payroll manually on ROS