Greyhound stud fees

Any profit or gains you may have from greyhound stud fees are taxable.

You must declare these profits on your annual tax return under 'trading income'.

If you are registered for Pay As You Earn (PAYE), use myAccount to complete your Income Tax Return.

If you are self-employed, enter the amount on your Form 11 on Revenue Online Service (ROS) in Panel B 'income from trades, professions or vocations'.