Seafarers' Allowance, Fisher Tax Credit and Sea-going Naval Personnel Tax Credit


You may claim Seafarers’ Allowance if you are a seafarer who is at sea on a voyage to and from a foreign port. The allowance also applies to seafarers who service drilling rigs.

You may claim the Fisher Tax Credit if you are a full-time or part-time fisher at sea.

You may claim the Sea-going Navel Personnel Tax Credit if you are a permanent member of the Irish Naval Service.

Next: Seafarers' Allowance