Employers, Local Authorities, LPT Agents, Statistics

Local Property Tax (LPT) agents

You can use an agent to file your LPT Returns and make LPT Payments on your behalf. An Agent link notification form is the easiest way to set up an agent for LPT purposes.

Once we process the request, the agent can make payments and file returns on your behalf.

Agent enquiries

Agents must access MyEnquiries via Revenue Online Service (ROS) if they wish to enquire about their clients' tax affairs.

Business customers who have a ROS digital certificate can access MyEnquiries from the 'My Services' tab under 'Other Services'. Business customers who do not have an active ROS digital certificate can either register for myAccount or ROS.

Foreign-based agents who:

  • have a Tax Advisor Identification Number (TAIN)
  • but have no Irish Tax Reference Number

can register for ROS using the TAIN. You do not require a Tax Reference Number.

Next: Local Property Tax (LPT) statistics