Filing your tax return

Help entering PAYE income

This video explains the new layout of the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) panel. It also explains the pre-population of pay, tax and Universal Social Charge (USC).


The PAYE Tax Credit is now called the Employee Tax Credit. If you are a PAYE employee you will need to tick the relevant box to ensure you get this credit.

Next: Help claiming a relief for pension contributions