A guide to self-assessment

What forms do you need to complete?

Income Tax (IT)

To make an IT return, use the Revenue Online Service (ROS) to complete a Form 11. As part of that form, you must also make a self-assessment. You do this by completing the self-assessment panel in the Form 11. In this panel, you will enter:

Capital Gains Tax (CGT)

To make a CGT return, complete the CGT panel in the Form 11. If you do not need to make an IT return you can complete Form CG1.

Next: How do you know what to pay?