Reclaiming VAT

Irish VAT registered traders reclaiming Value-Added Tax (VAT) from European Union (EU) Member States

An Irish Value-Added Tax (VAT) registered trader may pay VAT in another EU Member State (MS). The trader can claim the VAT back from the other EU MS.

The trader or their agent can submit a claim via Revenue Online Service (ROS) under Electronic VAT Refund (EVR).

See Irish VAT registered traders reclaiming VAT from European Union Member States within the Online services section for further details.

Next: Irish VAT registered traders requiring certificate of taxable status