First application for registration of a bookmaking office
You will need to hold (or have applied for) a Bookmaker’s Licence before registering your bookmaking office(s).
You will need to submit the following to the National Excise Licence Office:
- Certificate(s) of Suitability of Premises for each of your offices
- Completed Application Form.
The application requires signature by:
- the licensee, if a sole trader
- one of the partners, if a partnership
- the company secretary or a director of the company, in the case of an incorporated firm.
Once Revenue has processed your application, Revenue will issue you with a First Time Application Notice for each premises. These notices invite you to complete your application and pay for your licences .
Next: Renewal of a Bookmaker's Licence