Customer service charter
Complaints, review and appeal
There are comprehensive complaints and appeal procedures open to all customers of Revenue. We encourage you to avail of these if you are in any way dissatisfied with the service you receive from us.
You should note:
- that if you make a complaint, Revenue will deal with it promptly, impartially and in confidence
- that availing of Revenue's own complaints procedures will never prejudice your right to raise issues with:
- the Ombudsman
- the Workplace Relations Commission or under the Disability Act
- make an appeal to the Tax Appeals Commission, where appropriate
- Revenue also has an Unreasonable Complainant Conduct Policy in place.
For full details see How to complain to Revenue.