Agricultural Relief

How do you claim Agricultural Relief?

Use myAccount or Revenue Online Service (ROS) to claim Agricultural Relief through your IT38 return.

You must file an IT38 return if you are claiming agricultural relief on a gift or inheritance. This applies even if the total taxable value of previous benefits when added to the taxable value of the current benefit qualifying for the relief, does not exceed 80% of the relevant threshold.