Manage your repayment bank accounts
The manage repayment bank accounts service allows you to nominate a bank account to receive refunds or repayments from Revenue.
What you need to use the service
To use the service, you need to:
- be registered for the Revenue Online Service (ROS)
- have the International Bank Account Number (IBAN) (and Bank Identifier Code (BIC) where available) of your bank account. Your account needs to be Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) compliant.
How to access the service
You can access this service through ROS, by following these steps:
- Click on the 'My Services' section from the ROS main menu.
- Select ‘Manage Bank Accounts’ from the ‘Payments & Refunds’ section.
- Select ‘Manage EFT’ (Electronic Funds Transfer) from the ‘Refunds’ section.
- Click on ‘Input’ for a tax type that you wish to nominate a bank account for.
- Alternatively, click on ‘Amend’ for a tax type that you wish to nominate a new bank account for.