Manage your repayment bank accounts
What is the manage repayment bank accounts service?
This service enables you to nominate a bank account online into which we can make eligible refunds or repayments.
What you need to use the service:
- be registered for the Revenue Online Service (ROS)
- have the Bank Identifier Code (BIC) and International Bank Account Number (IBAN) of your Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) compliant bank account
How to access the service
If you are a ROS registered customer, this service is available by following these steps:
- click on the 'My Services' section from the ROS main menu
- in the ‘Payments & Refunds’ section, select the ‘Manage Bank Accounts’ option
- in the ‘Refunds’ section, select the ‘Manage EFT’ (Electronic Funds Transfer) option
- click on ‘Input’ for a tax type that you wish to nominate a bank account for
- alternatively, click on ‘Amend’ for a tax type that you wish to nominate a new bank account for.