Manage your reporting obligations
What is the manage reporting obligations service?
This is an online service that enables customers to manage the registration of the following reporting obligations
- DAC2-CRS (Council Directive 2014/107/EU as regards mandatory automatic exchange of information in the field of taxation (DAC2) – Common Reporting Standard (CRS))
- DAC4-CbCR (Council Directive 2016/881 as regards mandatory automatic exchange of information in the field of taxation (DAC4) – Country by Country Reporting (CbCR))
- FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act).
What is the service for?
You can use this service if you want to:
- register for a reporting obligation
- cease a registration of a reporting obligation
- re-register for a reporting obligation.
What you need to use the service
You will need the following information to use the service:
- registration details for the Revenue Online Service (ROS)
- reporting obligation for which you wish to register, cease or re-register
- date you wish to register, cease or re-register.
How to manage your reporting obligations
If you are a ROS-registered customer, this service is available by following these steps:
- click on the 'Manage Reporting Obligations' option on the 'My Services' screen.