Register for myAccount
myAccount is a single access point for secure online services. It is a quick and easy way to perform a number of tasks. These include updating your personal details, reviewing your tax affairs, making payments and applying for certain tax reliefs and incentives.
myAccount allows you to access many Revenue services, using a single login and password. These services include:
You can register for myAccount or you can access it using your MyGovID verified account.
Revenue will never send emails which require you to send personal information via email or pop-up windows. Your myAccount password allows access to your records. To stay safe and secure online do not disclose your sign in details and password to anyone.
What can you do in myAccount?
In myAccount, you can:
- manage your tax record
- claim tax credits, including relief for health expenses
- view your pay and tax details as reported by your employer
- declare additional income
- submit an Income Tax Return
- view your Employment Detail Summary for 2019 and subsequent years
- view or request a Statement of Liability
- register a new job or pension
- claim tax relief on home renovations
- pay Local Property Tax (LPT)
- view your PAYE correspondence in 'My Documents'.
Who can register for myAccount?
You can register for myAccount if you are a:
- PAYE taxpayer
- LPT taxpayer
- business customer, including those who have an active digital certificate for Revenue Online Service (ROS)
- new taxpayer.
What you need to register for myAccount
To register for myAccount, you will need your:
You can get instant access to myAccount if you can verify your identity with two of the following:
- Irish driving licence number
- information from your payslip
- information about your Income Tax notice of assessment or acknowledgement of self-assessment.
If you cannot provide this information, please select the 'by post' option and we will issue your password by standard post.
How to register for myAccount:
If you have a MyGovID verified account, you do not have to register for myAccount:
- Go to the myAccount sign in or registration page.
- Click ‘Login with MyGovID’.
If you do not have a MyGovID verified account:
- go to 'Register for myAccount'
- click 'Start Registration'.
Please see the step-by-step video on how to register for myAccount: