Register for myAccount
myAccount is a single access point for secure online services. It is a quick, convenient and easy way to perform a number of tasks. These include updating your personal details, reviewing your tax affairs, making payments and applying for certain tax reliefs and incentives.
myAccount allows you to access many Revenue services, using a single login and password. These services include:
You can register for myAccount or you can access it using your MyGovID verified account.
What can you do in myAccount?
In myAccount, you can:
- manage your tax record
- claim tax credits, including relief for health expenses
- declare additional income
- submit a return of income
- view or request an End of Year Statement (P21)
- register a new job or pension
- claim tax relief on home renovations
- pay Local Property Tax (LPT)
- view your PAYE correspondence in My Documents.
Who can register for myAccount?
You can register for myAccount if you are a:
- PAYE taxpayer
- LPT taxpayer
- business customer, including those who have an active digital certificate for the Revenue Online Service (ROS)
- new taxpayer.
What you need to register for myAccount
To register for myAccount, you will need your:
You can get instant access to myAccount if you can verify your identity with two of the following:
- Irish driving licence number
- information from your Form P60
- information about your Income Tax
- notice of assessment or acknowledgement of self-assessment from Revenue.
If you cannot provide this information, please select the 'by post' option and we will issue your password by standard post.
How to register for myAccount:
If you do not have a MyGovID verified account:
- go to 'Register for myAccount'
- click 'Start Registration'.
If you have a MyGovID verified account, you do not have to register for myAccount:
- Go to the myAccount sign in or registration page.
- Click ‘Continue with MyGovID’.