ROS system requirements
You can access Revenue Online Services (ROS) using a wide range of operating systems and web browsers. The following browsers and operating systems have been tested:
- Windows 10: Edge, IE11, Chrome, Firefox
- Windows 8: IE11, Chrome, Firefox
- Windows 7: IE10, IE11, Chrome, Firefox
- MAC OSX (10.7 or higher): Safari 6.1 and higher, Chrome, Firefox.
Web browser settings
We have the following browser requirements:
- have cookies enabled
- have TLS 1.0 or higher enabled
- have pop-ups allowed for ROS.
For further information visit the Revenue Record help section.
To view the documents in your ROS Inbox, called the Revenue Record, you will require Adobe Reader.
In order to become a ROS customer, you must have a working email account. You will be required to supply ROS with your email address when applying to become a ROS customer.
As a ROS customer, you will be sent emails notifying you when:
- returns are due
- documents have been placed in the Inbox messages section of your Revenue Record.
You can change the email address you have registered with ROS at any stage, in the Profile section of ROS.
Next: myAccount system requirements