Transborder Workers' Relief


This relief is for people who are resident in Ireland, but work and pay tax in another country. You can claim it if you travel daily or weekly to your place of work outside Ireland.

This section explains who qualifies for the relief and how to apply.

Next: Who qualifies for Transborder Workers' Relief?