Relief for Investment in Corporate Trades
Publication of beneficiaries
For shares issued on or after 1 January 2007
Companies listed below have made a declaration to Revenue that they have raised investments. These investments were on or after 1 January 2007, under:
- Business Expansion Scheme (BES)
- Employment and Investment Incentive (EII)
- Start-up Capital Incentive (SCI)
- Seed Capital Scheme (SCS)
- Start-Up Refunds for Entrepreneurs (SURE).
This list is published for the information of State agencies and State bodies. It enables the effective implementation of EU Cumulation of State-aid Rules. This is in regards to further applications by these companies for other related State-aids.
 See Community Guidelines on State Aid to Promote Risk Capital Investments in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises - OJ No. C194 of 18 August 2006, p.20
Next: Contact details