Charitable Donation Scheme
What is an approved body?
For the purposes of the Charitable Donation Scheme, an approved body is:
- a charity that has been authorised by Revenue to operate the scheme, i.e. an eligible charity
- primary, second and third level institutions who have programmes approved by the Minister for Education and Skills
- institutions that provide courses which are certified by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI)
- institutes that are approved for Education in the Arts by the Minister for Finance
- organisations that promote human rights as detailed under Section 209 Taxes Consolidation Act 1997.
Next: How to become an approved body?