Tax relief for new start-up companies

If you have started a new company, you may be able to apply for tax relief for new start-up companies. This tax relief, also known as Section 486C tax relief, is a reduction of your Corporation Tax (CT) for the first three years you trade.

You can find more information on tax relief for new start up companies in the Starting and running a business section.