Home Carer Tax Credit

You can claim the Home Carer Tax Credit if you care for one or more dependent persons and:

  • you are married
  • or
  • you are in a civil partnership.

You can find further information on the Home Carer Tax Credit in the Personal tax credits, reliefs and exemptions section.