Issues completing and submitting returns
Signing and submitting a return
If you get a blank screen when at 'Sign and submit'
Internet Explorer has been retired by Microsoft and is no longer compatible with ROS.
If you are using Internet Explorer, please change to a supported browser by following the guide How to load your ROS digital certificate into a new web browser.
More information on supported browsers is available in the ROS System Requirements.
If you get an MS error code (for example, MS01-123456879123546) when you sign and submit a return prepared online:
- Please check your Revenue Record to see if the return went through.
- Do not attempt to resubmit the return until you have checked that it was not received.
- Resubmitting the return may create duplicate submissions, payments or both.
- If the error persists, submit a MyEnquiry to the ROS Technical Helpdesk. Please include the return details – return type, period and a screenshot of the error message.
If you get an MS error code (for example, MS01-123456879123546) when you sign and submit a return prepared offline you could:
- Try submitting the return again.
- You can validate your file using our File Format Test Facility.
- If the error persists, submit a MyEnquiry to the ROS Technical Helpdesk. Please attach the file you are uploading and a screenshot of the error message.
Next: Sub-user cannot view or file returns