Issues logging into ROS
Certificate has expired
This error may occur if:
- you have not loaded the most up to date copy of your certificate
- you did not renew your certificate before the expiry date.
Remove the certificate from the browser and reload the most up to date copy of the certificate.
To do this:
- Click ‘Manage My Certificates’ on the ROS login screen.
- Under ‘Loaded certificates will be displayed here’, look for the certificate that is giving the error message.
- Click on the ‘bin’ symbol to remove the certificate.
- You should then load your most recent certificate. For more information please refer to the guide:
If your ROS digital certificate has expired and you are the ROS administrator, you will need to register for ROS again.
You can try the Reset ROS Login option.
Otherwise complete step 1 of the registration process: Apply for your RAN.
If you are a sub-user, contact your ROS administrator who can issue you with a new certificate.
Next: BAS 110 error at login