Special Assignee Relief Programme (SARP)

How is relief granted?

You can be granted the relief through your payroll or by your employer completing part C of Form SARP 1A. You can also make a claim for the relief at the end of the tax year.

You must submit a return of income for each year you claim the relief.

Next: What are the employer reporting requirements?