Real Time Credits
How to check the progress of your uploaded receipts
You can check the progress of your uploaded receipts on myAccount. The status is displayed in the 'View Receipts' option of the Receipts Tracker, under the 'PAYE Services' section. The different status for each receipt is:
- ‘Claimed’ - you have made a claim against this expense which has now been processed. You will receive an amended Tax Credit Certificate (TCC) in respect of this claim.
- ‘Not claimed’ - you have not made a claim against this expense.
- ‘Pending’- Revenue are currently reviewing your uploaded receipts.
- ‘Rejected’ - Revenue have rejected your uploaded receipts. To check why your receipts have been rejected, you can contact Revenue through 'MyEnquiries' on myAccount.
- ‘Awaiting third party refund amount’ - you have indicated that you are due, or have received, a refund from a third party for this expense. You will need to confirm the amount of the refund before you can proceed with a claim for this expense. You can contact Revenue through 'MyEnquiries', to clarify the amount of the refund.
You can also view the status of your submitted receipts through the ‘Manage your tax’ section of myAccount.
Next: Notification a claim has been processed