How to apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate

Applications for unregistered voluntary bodies

If the voluntary body does not have a Tax Registration Number, it must register with Revenue.

It can register as an unincorporated voluntary body by completing a registration form for voluntary non-profit making organisations. The completed form should be sent to the relevant Registration Unit listed on the form.

When you receive the Tax Registration Number for the voluntary body, you can apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate using the electronic Tax Clearance (eTC) system.

Next: Applications for non e-enabled customers