How to apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate

Jointly assessed applicants

Anyone can get a Tax Clearance Certificate. When a couple are jointly assessed, each individual may have to provide a Tax Clearance Certificate.

If you are registered for Income Tax, you can apply through the Revenue Online Service (ROS).

If you are registered for Pay As You Earn (PAYE), you can apply through myAccount.