Amusement Machine Licence
Schedule of Public Places
Amusement machine operators are required to submit a list of amusement machines to Revenue. This list is called a Schedule of Public Places.
Applicants must list:
- the full address of each site where amusement machines are located
- the number of machines operating at each site.
You should contact the National Excise Licence Office and submit a new Schedule of Public Places where you:
- remove an amusement machine to a new location
- increase or reduce the number of machines in operation at any location
- are applying for renewal of your licence.
An Amusement Machine Permit only allows the operation of an amusement machine(s) in a location(s) which is indicated on the schedule.