Amusement Machine Licence

First application for an Amusement Machine Permit and machines

You should submit your Schedule of Public Places to the National Excise Licence Office along with your completed Application Form.

The application requires signature by:

  • the licensee, if a sole trader
  • one of the partners, if a partnership
  • the company secretary or a director of the company, in the case of an incorporated firm.

Once Revenue has processed your application, Revenue will issue a First Time Application NoticeThis notice invites you to complete your application and pay for your licence.

All licensees require tax clearance. Revenue will automatically check your tax clearance status before issuing your Amusement Machine Permit.

Next: Adding additional machines during the licensing year