Amusement Machine Licence

Adding additional machines during the licensing year

You may wish to operate additional amusement machines during the licensing year. If so, you must submit the following to the National Excise Licence Office:

The application requires signature by:

  • the licensee, if a sole trader
  • one of the partners, if a partnership
  • the company secretary or a director of the company, in the case of an incorporated firm.

Once Revenue has processed your application, Revenue will issue an Application Notice. This notice invites you to complete your application and pay for your licences.

Next: Renewal of an Amusement Machine Permit and machines