Definition of a gaming machine
A machine is considered to be a gaming machine if all of the following apply:
- it is constructed or adapted for gaming
- the player pays to play the machine whether by insertion of a coin, token or any other way
- the outcome of the game is determined by the action of the machine whether or not provision is made for manipulation of the machine by the player and it affords the player:
- more than an opportunity to play again
- the opportunity to obtain a monetary prize of any value.
Next: Application for a Gaming Licence and Machines