Manage your bank accounts
This is an online service that enables you to manage your bank account details in the Revenue Online Service (ROS) and myAccount to facilitate electronic payment transfers.
The service provides for the management of three account types:
- ROS Debit Instruction (RDI), where you can register bank details with ROS to make a one of payment to Revenue for a specific tax.
- Direct Debit Instruction (DDI), where you can set up a monthly debit instruction for a particular tax.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), where you can register your bank details to facilitate refunds or repayments of tax deposits directly into your bank account.
Who is the service for?
This service is for customers who wish to:
- make electronic payments directly from their bank accounts
- receive refunds or repayments directly to their bank accounts.
The service is also for mandatory eFilers.
What you need to use the service
To use the service, you will need:
- the Bank Identifier Code (BIC) and International Bank Account Number (IBAN) of the bank account you wish to use
- the name and address of the bank account holder.
For payments, the bank account must be capable of handling direct debits. For refunds or repayments, the bank account must be in a banking institution that is within the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) zone.
How to access the service
You can access the service through myAccount, by following these steps:
- Select 'My Details' from the 'My Profile' dropdown.
- In the 'Bank details' section click on 'Edit'.
You can access the service through ROS, by following these steps:
- Select the 'Payments and Refunds' panel on the 'My Services' screen.
- Click on the 'Manage Bank Accounts' button.
- You can then click on 'Manage ROS Debit Instruction', 'Manage Direct Debits' and 'Manage Electronic Funds Transfer'.