Filing your tax return

Help completing self-employed income

If you work in the construction, forestry or meat sectors your Relevant Contracts Tax (RCT) payments may be pre-populated to this panel. These figures will appear in a table at the start of the self-employed income panel. These should be included in your trading account for this year.

This video explains how to complete your self-employment panel. It also included an introduction to the trading panel and accounts menus:

This video includes information for farmers:

Next: Help returning rental income