Residential Development Stamp Duty Refund Scheme

How can you claim?

You can only make a claim online through Revenue Online Service (ROS) or myAccount using the eRepayments system.

You must upload the following documents when making your claim.

We will approve a valid claim online and will lodge the refund to the bank account of the claimant.

If we refuse your claim, we will let you know why. You have the right to appeal a refusal of your claim to the Tax Appeals Commission.

Next: When can you claim?